You are invited to contribute messages, thoughts, articles, photos, links, etc.
The process is easy. If you are new to blogging (and WordPress), here are simple instructions:
1) Send us an email, briefly outlining your Carrier connection or interest. Use your real name, a good email address, and a user name that you’d like to see displayed. The administrator will manually add you as an “author.”
2) An email will be sent to you with a password. Hit “Log in,” type in your user name, and the emailed password. Hit “Log in.”
3) You will be directed to the “Dashboard” page. You can change your password, and fill out a profile, if you wish.
4) On the form, make up a Title (headline), write your message, or copy-and-paste copy, and hit “Publish.” Your post will now be live.
5) You may insert photos or video by hitting the little icon above the words. You will be guided to upload photos from your computer, and insert them into your post.
6) If you have any questions, or would like the administrator to upload your post, write us on the Contact Page.
If you would like more posting options, click “Posts” on the left hand side of the Dashboard. You can edit your posts, create a new one, and choose from all kinds of fonts, links, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you.